Monday 10 September 2012

Time For Behind The Scenes Of Vintage Reconstructed Lookbook

Designer and vintage owner of Bambah boutique Maha Abdul Rasheed has me craving her latest collection of vintage reconstructed.
I've already got my hands on a few pieces which I've been living in, but imagine how I felt helping out on the shoot for the lookbook, I was trying to hide them all for MYSELF!!! But that didn't work out, instead I got to co-style some of the looks.

We had tons of fun on the shoot with Ms Yasmeen Al Naif and Nathalie Pruska who worked wonders in the clothes.

Don't forget this Wednesday September 12th at Bambah Boutique you get to see the whole lookbook and collection. I'll be there trying to grab everything my hands can hold...


Let the shoot begin
Fun loving Yasmeen
Army crazy with Nathalie
Ahh the choices of shirts

this fall grab some plaid shirts
Old skoooool Mickey Mouse vest! Must have it
Our very own Bob Dylan
Cousin IT looks for light
Puppy Love with Harry


images belong to offmyhanger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment